Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Does that really say my last post was in September? Holy cow.

I guess I haven't had much to say (shocking, I know).

I'll try to post a little more often, though. It is, after all, November.

Random happenings of the night:
- me deciding that if I were from Walla Walla and I was a rapper and a basketball player, my stage name would be "Walla Walla Balla" because it's really fun to say out loud
- me and Victoria playing "Chutes and Ladders" after midnight, when we discovered we didn't have checkers (I had a mad impulsion to play checkers right then!)
- well, mostly just a lot of goofiness, and being-Angela-ness

I think I shall attempt sleep now.
I'm out.

Comments:
I meant to ask long ago, but then I was going to wait for your next post, and well, now it's November: why did you change your journal name? Is there a new significance to it?
 
Just found your blog!

God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk
 
This is funny cause now there's a game called WallaBalla. You should write about it...
http://obsessedanalytic.com/the-best-new-party-game-wallaballa/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?